Friday, April 15, 2011

Laura attends AEFE Preschool conference in New York



During the March vacation, I had the opportunity to visit the French American school of New York in Mamaroneck. During this training, which lasted three days, I met thirty other preschool teachers who, like me, are always searching for new methods and tools to help our little students learn.
Thanks to two wonderful trainers, Mr. Georges Alzina, Inspecteur de l’Education Nationale for the French schools of North America and Ms. Vivienne Motard, Pedagogical Advisor, I discovered and learned about techniques that will allow children to become more autonomous in the classroom as well as during their everyday life. We shared our own approaches of classroom management and workshop organization.

I greatly appreciated this very interesting training.

Merci à L’Ecole Française du Maine and my two trainers.
--Laura Marin